If you live in Hawaii or visited there before, you know EXACTLY what I’m talking about. But, if you haven’t had the pleasure of making it to the Hawaiian Islands, here are a few of the many reasons that you should consider having your wedding in Hawaii.
1. Hawaii is beautiful. Yes, this is a no brainer, but its really one of the most amazing places on Earth with an extremely diverse terrain. One moment you can be high in the mountains and the next on the beach. There are a never ending supply of locations to capture perfect photographs. You can get married on the beach or a cliff top overlooking the islands. There are so many options!
2. Warm weather all year long. If you’re wanting to avoid a winter wedding, we can’t think of a better place to do it. The weather is always warm, not too hot, just perfect.
3. You can save money! I know what you’re thinking, how can you save money in Hawaii, but, its true! Destination weddings in Hawaii will be a much simpler affair. There’s no need to spend money on decorations, because Hawaii is already such a beautiful place. Guest lists are generally much smaller than at a traditional wedding and will spare you expensive guest meals.
4. You will have a Wedding and a Honeymoon combined! There will be no need to travel great distances after your wedding, you’ll already be in paradise.
5. Be different than the norm. Give your family and guests a wedding experience to remember. They’ll thank you for it, I promise!
We lived there, we know the islands. We know all the locations that will make your wedding photos look amazing. We will meet up with you prior to your wedding to ensure the locations are set and everything is in place to make everything go perfectly.
We’d love to hear from you and see how we can fit into your special day. Which is why you should fill out our contact form and we will get back to you straight away (usually within 24 hours).