Paris Wedding Photographers
Bienvenue! We are wedding photographers in Paris. Paris (and France) is one of the most beautiful places in the world to get married, but you know that. We have shot weddings all over the world, including many weddings in and around Paris, and can help you have the perfect Paris wedding.
WHY YOU SHOULD GET MARRIED in Paris
Paris is more than just a city. It is a symbol of romance, culture, and history. It is a place where you can experience the charm and sophistication of the French lifestyle, the beauty and diversity of the architecture and art, and the passion and excitement of the nightlife and cuisine. Paris is a city that inspires love and creativity, and that is why it is the perfect backdrop for your wedding. You can choose from a variety of stunning venues, from historic churches and castles to modern hotels and museums.
Should you hire a Wedding Planner? YES!!!
Planning a wedding can be stressful and overwhelming, especially if you are doing it in a foreign country. That is why we recommend hiring a professional wedding planner who can take care of all the details and make your life easier. A wedding planner can help you with:
- Finding and booking the best venue and vendors
- Negotiating and managing the contracts and payments
- Creating and executing the wedding timeline and budget
- Designing and styling the wedding theme and decor
- Coordinating and supervising the wedding day
One of the best wedding planners in Paris (and the world) is Sumptuous Events Paris. They are a team of experts who specialize in creating bespoke and luxurious weddings in Paris and beyond. They have a passion and flair for designing and producing stunning and unforgettable events that reflect your personality and vision. They are more than just wedding planners, they are your friends and allies who will make your wedding dreams come true.
WHen is the best time to get married in Paris?
Paris is beautiful all year round, but some seasons may be more suitable for your wedding than others. Here are some factors to consider when choosing the best time to get married in Paris:
- Weather: Generally, the spring and autumn are the most pleasant seasons, with mild temperatures and sunny days. The summer can be hot and humid, but also lively and festive. The winter can be cold and rainy, but also cozy and romantic.
- Crowds: Paris is a popular tourist destination, so you should expect to encounter crowds and queues in some places. The peak season is from June to August, when the city is full of visitors and events. The off-season is from November to February, when the city is quieter and less expensive.
The Best Parisian Wedding Venues
Paris offers a wide range of wedding venues, from classic and elegant to modern and trendy. Here are some of our favourite Parisian wedding venues that we have worked with and that I highly recommend:
- Shangri-La Paris: This is a five-star hotel is located in the 16th arrondissement, near the Eiffel Tower and the Trocadéro. It has 101 rooms and suites, a spa, a pool, and three restaurants. It has four salons and a terrace that can accommodate up to 280 guests for a wedding reception. The venue offers a stunning view of the Eiffel Tower and the Seine River, as well as a refined and sophisticated decor and service.
- Ritz Paris: This is a legendary hotel that was founded in 1898 by César Ritz. It is located in the 1st arrondissement, on the Place Vendôme, near the Louvre Museum and the Tuileries Gardens. It has 142 rooms and suites, a spa, a pool, and five restaurants. It has six salons and a garden that can accommodate up to 400 guests for a wedding reception. The venue offers a luxurious and glamorous ambiance and style, as well as a rich and illustrious history and heritage.
- Chateau Villette: This is a historic castle that was built in the 17th century by François Mansart. It is located about 40 minutes from Paris. It has 14 rooms and suites, a spa, a pool, and a restaurant. It has several salons that can accommodate up to 250 guests for a wedding reception.
Other Things to Know When Planning Your Parisian Wedding…
Here are some other things that you should know when planning your Parisian wedding:
- Legal requirements: To get legally married in France, you need to have a civil ceremony at the local town hall, which requires a minimum of 40 days of residency in France and a lot of paperwork and documents. Most couples choose have a symbolic ceremony in Paris and a legal ceremony in their home country, which is easier and more flexible.
- Language: It is always polite and appreciated to learn some basic French phrases and words, such as bonjour (hello), merci (thank you), and je t’aime (I love you).
- Transportation: Paris has a well-developed and efficient public transportation system and you can also use taxis, Uber, or private cars. We always recommend private drivers and the Metro.
- Culture: You should also dress appropriately and stylishly, especially for formal occasions. Here is a great guide for how to dress in Paris.
Oceane and Rudy say…
“We love our beautiful portraits! We were so lucky to have you as our wedding photographer in Paris!”
How We Can Help as Your Wedding Photographer in Paris
As your Paris wedding photographer, we can help you capture and document your special day in the most beautiful and real way possible. We have a lot of experience and expertise in shooting weddings in Paris. I know the best locations and spots for your photos, as well as guiding you through the ins and outs of Paris, allowing you to enjoy your Parisian experience to the fullest. I also know how to work with the weather and the crowds, and how to deal with any challenges or surprises that may occur.
Our style of photography is natural and candid. We aim to tell your story and express your emotions through images, without being intrusive or imposing. We want to make you feel comfortable and relaxed, and to have fun and enjoy your day. If you think that our styles match, contact us to find out more.